Virginia Beach Attorney Kristen M. Shannon
Kristen M. Shannon began her legal career as a state prosecuting attorney and still dedicates fifty percent of her practice to criminal defense litigation, traffic, and DUI cases in Virginia Beach. The rest of her caseload is utilized as a Virgnia beach divorce attorney and an estate planning attorney. As the wife of a career Naval Officer and a mother, Kristen M. Shannon understands how stressful a legal matter can be—especially when it involves your family and loved ones. She works hard to provide a safe, compassionate place for you to share the details of your case and fights aggressively to protect your best interests in the court of law.
- Florida, 2005
- Virginia, 2007
- J.D., Regent University School of Law, 2005
- Judicial Clerk at the Chesapeake Juvenile and Domestic Relations Court, 2002
- Student Bar Association
- Student Body President, 2004
- 2L President, 2003
- IL President, 2002
- Dean's Advisory Board, 2003–2005
- Trial Advocacy Board, 2003–2005
- B.A., cum laude in Criminal Justice, Marshall University, 2001
- Chesapeake Bar Association
- Virginia Bar Association
- Member, Criminal Law Section
- Member, Family Law Section
- James Kent Inn of Court
Contact Shannon & Bedois, P.C.
The divorce or traffic attorney in Virginia Beach you choose to represent you plays a vital role in the outcome of your case. Our law firm offers the latest legal news in Virginia Beach. Shannon & Bedois, P.C. strives to provide all clients with the level of representation she would expect if she were in their shoes. Come visit our Virginia Beach attorney today for a free initial consultation and assistance with your criminal defense, family law, estate planning, or DUI case.